Turtle Beach Resort is located at Dover, on the south coast of Barbados, just 20 minutes drive from Adults:1234 Kids: 01234ional Airport, 15 minutes from the cosmopolitan capital of Bridgetown and just three minutes from St Lawrence Gap.
- Outdoor Pools
- Three freshwater pools, including one for children, and a spacious Jacuzzi.
- 2 Outdoor Lighted Courts:
Water Sports on Site
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
Open-air lobby with stunning views of the beach and sparkling blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Set in six acres of tropical gardens, this luxury, modern-day classic is ideal for people of all ages and boasts an unrivalled range of facilities.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Year Opened: 1998
Dress code at Turtle Beach Resort restaurants is elegantly casual (no jeans, t-shirts, shorts or trainers), after 6pm.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 3 Restaurants at Turtle Beach:
- Asiagos - Authentic Italian dining.
- Chelonia - An elegantly styled à la carte restaurant offering fine, creative cuisine.
- The Waterfront - Guests can eat al fresco by the beach.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Most evenings, the resort provides live entertainment including calypso, jazz and other rhythmic music.
Tommy Turtle Kids Club, open daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and run by fully-trained, and offers a range of fun-filled activities such as beach games, painting, treasure hunts and safari-style outings around the island.
Applicable Ages: 3 to 11 years old
Babysitting Fee: contact hotel