Almond Beach Village is located on the western Gold Coast of Barbados in the parish of St. Peter. Itis approximately 11 miles from Bridgetown, the Barbados capital, and 19 miles from the Grantley Adams International Airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (5 minutes)
- Outdoor Pools
- There are ten freshwater pools (two of the pools have jacuzzis), and one children`s pool.
- The Almond Beach Village offers a 9-hole, Par 3 executive golf course. Cayman golf balls can be purchased.
- Holes: 9
- Green Fees: Included
- Lessons Available
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Waterskiing: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Squash: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Spa: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
The Almond Beach Village is an active beachfront All-Inclusive resort spread across 30 acres of Barbados landscape. The Northern section of the resort is for adults only, while the Southern section accommodates families.
Resort features include five restaurants, four bars, nightly entertainment, a disco, five tennis courts, non-motorized water sports, a 9-hole golf course, shuttle to Bridgetown, children`s program,and exchange privileges with Almond Beach Club.
Beach: The property rests on one mile of white sand beach along the warm tropical waters of the Caribbean, offering an array of watersports, such as snorkeling, water skiing, kayaks, windsurfing, aqua cycles, and banana boats.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 330
Year Opened: 1995
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
La Smaritta Restaurant, the Northern section of the resort and the Northern Pools are restricted to adults only (must be at least 16 years old).
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 5 Restaurants at Almond Beach Village:
- La Smaritta Restaurant - A gourmet restaurant featuring Northern Italian dishes, open from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm, reservations are required (restricted to adults, must be at least 16 years old).
- The Boardwalk - A BBQ open daily from 12:00 noon until 2:00 pm.
- The Reef Restaurant - This family restaurant offers a Caribbean setting with an open air atmosphere, so guests may watch the sunset and the stars while dining. The menu features fresh seafood specialties, with a breakfast and lunch buffet.
- Enids - A beautiful Bajan-styled restaurant that features wonderful local cuisine, open from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Horizons Restaurant - Features continental cuisine and a menu that changes daily. Breakfast buffet is served from 7:30 am until 10:00 am, lunch a la carte is served from 12:00 noon until 2:00 pm, dinner a la carte is served from 6:30 pm until 9:30 pm.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Disco until 2:00 am, Live Nightly Entertainment until 11:30 pm, Manager's Cocktail Party.
The Kid's Club is open from 9 am to 10 pm, with a nursery for infants under 4 yrs from 9 am to 5 pm. Activities include: water sports, boat rides, Calypso and reggae dance, lessons in Bajan culture, painting and tie-dye, computer and video games.
The Reef Restaurant provides a variety of entertainment for children, such as clowns and magicians.
- Applicable Ages: 4 1/2 to 12 years
- Program Fees: Complimentary
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Teen Disco
- Babysitting Fee: $7.50/hr($0 b/f 5pm)
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours