Almond Beach Club is located on the west coast (the Gold Coast) of Barbados in the parish of St. James. It is approximately 6 miles from Bridgetown, and 14 miles from the International Airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall Nearby (across street)
- Outdoor Pools
- There are three outdoor swimming pools and a cool jacuzzi.
- Almond Beach Village
- The Almond Beach Village offers a 9-hole, Par 3 executive golf course. Cayman golf balls can be purchased.
- Holes: 9
- Green Fees: Contact hotel.
- Cart Fee: Contact hotel.
- Club Rental Fees: CONTACT HOTEL.
- Caddy: Contact hotel.
- Lessons Available
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Complimentary
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Waterskiing: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Other Sports: Helicopter Rides, Excursions
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Almond Beach Club is a modern, four-story All-Inclusive resort spread across four acres of tropical landscape on the west coast of Barbados. This adults-only property offers 161 air-conditioned rooms, each with two twins or one king bed.
Live nightly entertainment brings some of the islands` finest performers to the Almond Beach Club, including steel drum enthusiasts, jazz musicians, and popular island music performances. Guests have exchange privileges with Almond Beach Village.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 161
Year Opened: 1987
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
- This is an Adults Only resort.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 2 Restaurants at Almond Beach Club:
- Sunset - Featuring continental cuisine with a buffet breakfast and lunch, and an a la carte dinner. Dinner is on a first-come-first-serve basis, men must wear slacks after 6:00 pm and all guests must wear shoes. No shorts or swimwear allowed.
- Enids - Featuring Barbadian cuisine, men must wear slacks after 6:00 pm and all guests must wear shoes. No shorts or swimwear allowed, and reservations are required.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Shopping Excursions, and a Spa and Fitness Center offering a variety of services, such as Facials, Massages and Body Wraps.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Live Nightly Entertainment, and the sing-along piano bar is a local favorite, open until 2:00 am.