Sandals is located on Cable Beach, 10 miles away from the International Airport.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Casino Nearby (Wyndham Nassau Resort)
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- There are three impressive freshwater swimming pools, two mini-pools, four whirlpools and the island`s only genuine misting pool.
- Cable Beach Golf Club
- A Par 72 course built in 1928 and designed by Devereux Emmet, it is characterized by a challenging 7,040 yd layout featuring lakes and ponds on 8 of its final 10 holes.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: Approx $95 - $105
- Club Rental Fees: APPROX $30.00
- Lessons Available
Water Sports on Site
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Bicycles: Additional Charge
- Other Sports: Volleyball
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Sandals Royal Bahamian is one of the most elegant All-Inclusive resorts in the Caribbean. From the marble encased lobby with frescoed ceilings and glittering chandeliers to 7 shimmering pools, every imaginable pleasure unfolds in grand abundance.
Two of the island`s most impressive freshwater pools envelop guests with cascading waterfalls, and Sandals features an exclusive spa and an exotic offshore island with its own pool, swim-up pool bar and restaurant.
Beach: Sandals Royal Bahamian is situated on a white sandy stretch of Cable Beach, and guests have exclusive access to Sandals Cay, the resort`s very own offshore island. Sandals also offers drink service on the beach.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 405
Year Opened: 1995
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
Adults only. Beachwear, tank tops & bare feet are not allowed at dinner; dress shorts accepted in some restaurants. To receive the Value Plus offer Honeymooners must follow the rules as outlined on sandals.com, and present a copy of marriage certificate.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 8 Restaurants at Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island:
- Royal Café - This beachside café prepares grilled favorites with a Caribbean and southwest flare. Featuring deliciously fresh fish grilled or fried burgers and salads throughout the day and á la carte gourmet dishes for dinner. Late night food service.
- Kimonos - A Teppanyaki restaurant offering Japanese cuisine prepared showroom-style around a Hibachi grill. Reservations are not required. Also serves breakfast and lunch. Dinner dress code: Men must wear a shirt with collar, dress pants and dress shoes.
- Crystal Room Restaurant - Serving elegant international cuisine, á la carte dining. Reservations required. Men must wear a shirt with collar, dress pants and dress shoes.
- Café Goombay - Located on the offshore island of Sandals Cay, specializing in traditional Bahamian cuisine. Seasonal and weather permitting. Reservations are required. Dress Code: Resort casual.
- The Cricketers - An authentic English Pub, The Cricketers offers traditional pub food and other snack items. Also serves breakfast. Hours: 10pm-3am. Reservations are not required.
- Baccarat Restaurant - Classical French gourmet cuisine overlooking a moonlit pool. Reservations are required. Also serves breakfast. Dinner dress code: Men must wear a shirt with collar, dress pants and dress shoes.
- Spices Restaurant - A Mediterranean & Caribbean restaurant, serving a colorful selection of entrees from an open show kitchen. Dress code is casual, no swimwear or bare feet.
- Ristorante Casanova - Specializing in Tuscan-style Italian fare. Dinner is a la carte. Reservations are not required. Also serves breakfast and lunch. Dinner dress code: Men must wear a shirt with collar, dress pants and dress shoes.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Land and watersports including scuba diving.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Live entertainment, piano bar and beach parties (check with hotel for schedule).