This beachfront resort is situated on a magnificent white sandy beach, adjacent to one of the Caribbean's largest casinos. It is 10 minutes from Nassau International Airport and downtown Nassau,convenient to all major island attractions and shopping
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Casino Onsite (Wyndham Crystal Palace)
- Shopping Mall Nearby
- Outdoor Pools
- Swim-up Bar
- The 25,000 sq ft freshwater pool area features cascading waterfalls and two giant jacuzzis, nestled among lush tropical landscaping and rock formations.
- Radisson Cable Beach Golf Course - Across street Clients can pre-book tee-times by logging on to the hotels website.
- A Par 72 course built in 1928, renovated in 2002.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $130.00
- Cart Fee: $35.00
- Club Rental Fees: $30.00
- Caddy: Mandatory
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Courts: 5
- Court Fee: free
- Racquet Rental Fees: $5.00 per hour
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Jogging Trail: Complimentary
- Raquetball: Complimentary
- Squash: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
Radisson Cable Beach is the exceptional All-Inclusive getaway for guests of all ages and interests. This deluxe beachfront resort offers 700 rooms and suites, all of which have large private balconies with views of the ocean, waterscape or garden areas.
The property features 7 acres of freshwater swimming pools with waterfalls and jacuzzis nestled among rich tropical foliage. There are six restaurants, three bars, nightly entertainment six times a week, five tennis courts, and a watersports center.
Beach: The resort rests upon 1,000 ft of pristine, sugary white beachfront overlooking beautiful turquoise waters. Enjoy a game of beach volleyball, skim the waves on a sailboat or kayak, or venture below the water`s surface with snorkeling or SCUBA.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Total Rooms: 700
Year Opened: 1982
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
There is a charge of $3.75 per room per day for in-room safes and also a $75.00 per room refundable deposit required at check in.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips-FULL-All
There are 6 Restaurants at Radisson Cable Beach & Golf Resort:
- Amici - A casually elegant evening awaits in Amici where Italian cuisine is complimented by fine wines. Decorated with mahogany columns, marble floors and a hand painted ceiling. Men must wear a shirt with collar and long pants.
- Dolphin Beach Grill - Enjoy salads, sandwiches and light snacks overlooking the beach, turquoise sea and main pool area. Open for lunch (10am-6pm). In the evening, grilled specialties are served under a canopy of stars.
- Islands - A colorful, fun-filled dining experience featuring contemporary cuisine with a Caribbean flare. Island music during dinner and karaoke fun for late evening entertainment. Open for dinner. No T-shirts or shorts. Reservations required.
- Avocados - Continental cuisine served in a contemporary style. Also specializing in island-style seafood and steaks. Open for dinner. Reservations required. Men must wear a shirt with collar and long pants, no T-shirts or shorts.
- Bimini - A high-spirited buffet showcasing a market of international and tropical specialties. Overlooking the lush gardens of the resort, guests enjoy lunch and dinner buffets featuring made-to-order pasta, a carvery of select meats, pizzas and Bahamian dishes.
- The Forge - Grill your own steaks, chicken or seafood tableside in an elegant atmosphere. Open for dinner. No T-shirts or shorts. Reservations required.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Watersports, fitness center, beach and pool Olympics, bicycling, daily aerobics, tennis, racquetball, etc.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- The Wyndham Crystal Palace Palace Casino is nearby, disco, live entertainment (every night except Monday), karaoke
Camp Junkanoo - Either a half or full day of activities for children between the ages of 4 and 11 years. Activities include: supervised play, field trips, beach games interactive video and arcade games.
- Applicable Ages: 4 to 11 years old.
- Program Fees: Free with AI
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Babysitting Fee: $5 + transportation
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours