The Tamarijn is located oceanfront, 10 minutes away from the International Airport and 5 minutes from the capital city of Oranjestad.
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Casino Nearby (Alhambra Casino)
- Shopping Mall Nearby (10 minutes)
- Outdoor Pool
- There is an ocean side freshwater swimming pool.
- Tierra Del Sol - 10 minutes away
- Tierra Del Sol is a Par 71, 18 hole championship golf course with a total yardage of 6,811. It was designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., and is situated on the scenic northwest shore of Aruba.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $295 - $480
- Club Rental Fees: $25-$45.00
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor lighted courts
- Court Fee: Complimentary.
- Racquet Rental Fees: Complimentary.
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Tamarijn Aruba is a low-rise, All-Inclusive, all oceanfront resort perfect for singles, couples and families. Each of the 236 air-conditioned rooms is housed within an oceanfront 2-story building, and each room has its own balcony or patio.
All guests receive ticket to the Bon Bini Festival and a funbook use at the nearby Alhambra Casino. Guests who purchase the Deluxe Oceanfront Mega Program have exchange privileges with the Divi Aruba All-Inclusive.
Beach: The Tamarijn is situated oceanfront on a beautiful stretch of beach.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 236
Year Opened: 1974
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 4 Restaurants at Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive:
- Cunucu Terrace Restaurant - Open air dining offering buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Snack Bar - Serving pizza, snacks, soft drinks and beer from morning to night.
- Paparazzi Restaurant - A colorful indoor Italian restaurant.
- Palm Court Terrace Restaurant - Offering grilled fare in a casual outdoor setting.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Funbook! with coupons for the nearby Alhambra Casino Tickets to Bon Bini Festival
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly entertainment, theme nights.
- There is a seasonal children's program.
- Applicable Ages: 5 - 12 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Babysitting Fee: $8 - $10 per hour
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: Yes.