This resort is located on the southeastern coast of Antigua, about 20 minutes from the capital of St. Johns.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Casino Nearby (Full Casino on property)
- Shopping Mall Nearby (15 miles)
- Outdoor Pools
- There is a small, secluded pool located by the Villas, three cascading pools in the village area, and a main Olympic-size pool. New pool on the beach. The pool by Piccolo Mondo is "Adult Only".
- Cedar Valley Golf Club - 17 miles away
- Cedar Valley is an 18-hole, Par 69 championship golf course of 5,932 yards, located just a few minutes drive from St.John?s.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: 35
- Cart Fee: 35
- Club Rental Fees: 10
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor lighted courts
- Court Fee: Complimentary
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Complimentary
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
Stretched across a 100-acre private peninsula, this glorious resort is enveloped within a secluded, tropical environment of Caribbean luxury. Boasting the most glamorous address in Antigua, St. James's Club offers 178 rooms.
St.James's Club offers a daily activities program with nightly entertainment, an on-site state-of art casino, a choice of 4 swimming pools,6 all-weather tennis courts, a fitness center, and two pristine white sand beaches.
Beach: The property is situated on a magnificent private peninsula with two white sand beaches bordered by the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 178
Year Opened: 1980
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 5 Restaurants at St. James's Club:
- Rainbow Gardens - International cuisine and specialty dishes served in an open-air tropical setting along the poolside.
- Coco - Buffet style Caribbean & International dishes
- Dockside Restaurant and Bar - An open-air restaurant specializing in bistro-style cuisine with a temptingassortment of local Caribbean dishes. Enjoy casual, candlelit dinners beneath rustling palm trees along Mamora Bay Beach.
- Piccolo Mondo - Set high above Mamora Bay in the Club`s Village, offering creative Italian and exquisite world cuisine for dinner. Guests on the All-Inclusive Plan pay a $35.00 per person per meal surcharge for dinner.
- Garden Patio - Tea with light afternoon brunch served in a romantic atmosphere.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Non-motorized Watersports, Tennis, Water Aerobics.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly Entertainment, exclusive Las Vegas-style gambling in the state-of-the-art casino.
- Applicable Ages: 4-11 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimentary.
- Children's Facilities
- Game Room
- Teen Disco
- Babysitting Fee: $7.00 (1) $10.00 (2)
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours