This hotel is located on Antigua's West Coast, just seven miles from the capital St. John's and approximately 20 minutes from V.C. Bird International Airport.
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Casino Nearby (Next door at Jolly Harbor)
- Outdoor Pools
- There is a large free form swimming pool and an 8,000 sq ft fantasy pool with waterfalls and swim-up bars.
- Jolly Harbour Golf Course
- Jolly Harbour features an 18-hole, par 71 championship course designed by Karl Litton. The course is located adjacent to the Super Yacht Terminal, and features a green hilly landscape with seven lakes.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $35.00
- Cart Fee: $20.00
- Club Rental Fees: $15.00
- Caddy: Not available
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Lighted Courts
- Court Fee: No charge
- Racquet Rental Fees: No charge
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Other Sports: Cricket center, soccer field
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
Jolly Beach Resort is a unique and versatile "All Inclusive" resort situated on 40 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, and bordered by a half-mile stretch of white sand beach. This fun- filled resort features a Moorish style of architecture.
Features include a cricket center, four tennis courts, and an 8,000 sq ft fantasy pool with waterfalls & swim-up bars.
Beach: The property is stretched along a half mile curving stretch of silky white sand beach.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 462
All Meals, Drinks & Tips (upgraded menu items available for extra fee)
There are 5 Restaurants at Jolly Beach Resort:
- Hemispheres - An International buffet open for breakfast and dinner (open for lunch if occupancy requires). Hours are from 7am-10:30am, and 6pm-10pm.
- Ristorante Bocolo - International a la carte served for breakfast, Italian specialties served for dinner. Reservations are required for dinner. Hours: 7am-10:30am, and 6:30pm-10pm.
- Lydia's - Serving Caribbean cuisine for lunch and dinner, reservations are required for dinner (open for breakfast if occupancy requires). Hours are from 11:30am-2:30pm, and 6:30pm-10:30pm.
- Olive's - A Greek restaurant open for lunch and dinner, reservations are required for dinner. Hours: 11:30am-2:30 pm, and 6:30pm-10pm.
- Hook, Line and Sinker - A beach grill during the day serving seafood specialties for dinner, reservations are required for dinner. Hours are from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Dance lessons, mixology classes, croquet, badminton
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly entertainment, theme nights including a weekly beach bash, disco/karaoke bar (open three nights a week), jazz bar.