Set on 25 acres of tropical greenery on the impressive Horseshoe Bay, the resort is approximately 30 minutes away from the airport and the capital city of St. Johns.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Physician on Call
- Casino Onsite (slot machines on property)
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- The freshwater swimming pool is situated so as to ensure breathtaking ocean views. Guests are welcome to partake in a scuba lesson, and there is towel service for both the beach and pool areas.
- Cedar Valley Golf Course
- Cedar Valley is an 18-hole, Par 69 championship golf course of 5,932 yards located just a few minutes drive away from St.Johns.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: contact hotel
- Cart Fee: contact hotel
- Club Rental Fees: Contact Hotel
- Caddy: contact hotel
- Lessons Available
- Outdoor Courts
- Court Fee: free of charge
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Hobie Cats: Complimentary
- Wind Surf: Complimentary
Other Sports Available
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Other Sports: volleyball, beach soccer
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Complimentary
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
Located on a beautiful stretch of secluded beach, Grans Pineapple Beach by Occidental overlooks the spectacular waters of Long Bay on the northeastern Antiguan coast. 135 air-conditioned rooms are in one or two-story buildings, each with its own patio.
This All-Inclusive beachfront resort offers four restaurants, four bars, nightly live entertainment, a casino with slot machines and video poker, an oceanfront freshwater pool, tennis on four courts, a fitness center and non-motorized watersports.
Beach: Grand Pineapple Beach by Occidental is nestled along a beautiful stretch of secluded white sand, for sun-worshippers and watersports enthusiasts, alike. Enjoy complimentary windsurfing, sunfish sailing, kayaks, snorkeling, and reef fishing.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 180
Year Opened: 0
Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express
Men are required to wear long or short sleeve shirts with collars and slacks after 6:30 pm in all the restaurants. Women may wear dressy shorts and sleeveless tops, tank tops are not permitted.
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 4 Restaurants at Grand Pineapple Beach by Occidental:
- Pineapple Grill - Excellent progressive Caribbean cuisine and live entertainment at this charming á la carte restaurant. Dinner is served from 6:30-9:30pm. Men must wear a shirt with collar, dress pants and dress sandals or shoes (no flip flops). Reservations required.
- Chefs Preto - You will be surprised and delighted with the daily specials at this Italian á la cart restaurant. Hours: 6:30-9:30pm. Reservations are required. Men must wear a shirt with collar, dress pants and dress sandals or shoes (no flip flops).
- Topaz - Features á la carte and buffet dining and offers a wide variety of delicious dishes. Breakfast: 7:30-10:30am; continental breakfast: 10:30-11:00 am; lunch: 12:30-2:30 pm; dinner: 6:30-9:30pm. At dinner jean shorts and short shorts are not permitted.
- Pelican Snack Bar - This hillside hideaway has a friendly atmosphere and is the perfect place to go for cold beer and tasty snacks.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT:
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Daily activities hosted by recreation staff, air-conditioned fitness center, reef fishing, table tennis
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly entertainment, live local entertainment and staff theme shows.
- There is no organized program, but available activities include Volleyball, Beach Soccer, Table Tennis, Darts, Billiards.
- Babysitting Fee: available (fee)